Theater Seating Issues
The problem I have with the theater seating is it won't recline at all because it's too close to the back wall. The back of the chairs is actually touching the wall when they are in the closed position. I can pull the side lever to release the foot rest which then flips completely up, but the back has no room to recline.
My question... is this the way they all are or did the factory just install them too far back?

I just sat in one 2 days ago. They are supposed to lean/recline back several inches!

Other than that are you happy with the 1165?

Good luck!
Mine do recline back as designed and work great.  It sounds like improper install as the most likely culprit, maybe an issue with the recliners themselves, I would speak with the dealer.
Regards, Bruce, Lin An, Kenji & Suki
2015 Ram 3500 TD DRW CC w/AISIN Tranny 3:73 Gearing
Eagle Cap 1165 
Are you able to pull the entire seating unit forward a few inches? A similar seating unit in our Mobile Suites had the same issue at first, but when we moved it forward a few inches it was able to recline. Give that a try.
2015 EC960
2014 Ram3500 DRW
2015 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

Have had horrible luck with the Schwintek slide system, and received horrible warranty service from Fraserway RV. 
I had the camper at the dealer for a few warranty repairs. They were able to re-position the seats forward about 1", that was enough to allow them to recline. If you move them too far forward there will be contact with the trim on the dinette slide when the slides are closed.