2018 1200 Recliners
We just got a first look at our new camper today! Had to order off of swatches because there was none built yet. So... fabric choice showed two options and both of those included a solid with a pattern. One would assume that they would be made two toned as in years past. But I am disappointed in the solid color. It is grey and the interior is mostly brown so it really needed that printed fabric to tie it all together.   I think they look horrible. However, I LOVE the tray tables and also, the material is very soft and the chair is comfortable.  I plan to make slip covers from the shams because it needs it so... what can I do? 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Stop obsessing over the solid color?  Add a few small color complementary pillows?
Slip covers if you can get/make them for sure.  
The gray color doesn't seem objectionable to me.  But then, I'm old enough to have seen color trends change many times over the years and realize that today's great colors are tomorrows dated look.
The main things, for me, are "how well does it clean?" and "how can I preserve it?".
AKA: testdog
(07-20-2017, 06:17 AM)lost-eagle Wrote: Stop obsessing over the solid color?  Add a few small color complementary pillows?
Slip covers if you can get/make them for sure.  
The gray color doesn't seem objectionable to me.  But then, I'm old enough to have seen color trends change many times over the years and realize that today's great colors are tomorrows dated look.
The main things, for me, are "how well does it clean?" and "how can I preserve it?".

I wouldn't say I'm "obsessing", that's a bit much. I guess my point was to get feedback out to Eagle Cap that they should make their intentions more clear to dealers so buyers can be well informed. I have no doubt my dealer expected two toned seating.   I did not choose the brown because that pattern made me dizzy. But the brown alone would have tied in better. 
I know and intend to enhance what looks like a very boring auto interior seat.