I guess i get to ne the first
I dont get on here much. More on the Eagle Cap Facebook page. I am not a fan of Facebook , but there is a lot more going on there. 
 The camper is all fixed and back home. Did s great job on it.
 We got about $5,000 off retail, but we also had a trade in, so hard to tell for sure.
 We went through Apache camper center in Portland OR. Maybe that have a idea on shipping if you call them.
So your all done for the year ... Well I hope you enjoy your adventures in your 1200, Plus now it's fixed and back to new again, Now to plain for the next years adventures .. lol
I'm on FB myself , But not on it much , But I will checkout there website  , Are there many 1200 owners on there ?,  I was talking to the Apache camper center salesman , But the one in Everett WA ,He gave me the name of a shipping company,  
But then I decide to order one from a dealer in North Carolina, closer to me , He gave me a good price with only the options we wanted ,Plus delivered to my house , I was going to give him a deposit the other day ,
 But first ask him for a about delivery time , So he said that he would contact the company , He got back to me and said that it would be a 2020 and I might see it in May or June , wish was fine with me , But then he said that there making major Changes to it ... And they haven't decided on the changes yet , So I email the ALP company sales guy , He got back to me , He just basically said that they might take design ideas from there Adventure 50th Anniversary model , which is very contemporary/ European styling  , Not my kind of thing, I don't want a camper that is trying to look like a Manhattan apartment....lol ,  I want something warm and cozy feeling when I'm parked in the woods someplace...
He's not sure of any of the changes yet , But he said it might stay White , But there leaning more towards the two-tone gray... Just my luck , I get my 2019 truck in white to go with the camper , and now they might change the color ...   Sad  That was the only reason why I got a white truck again ..lol  or I would have went with a different color this time , Well .. After all this work of trying to sell my 5th wheel and truck all summer , Then have to wait a couple of mouths for my new truck to come in at the end of October , Just to find out that the camper we where working to get, is in Major changes ...
Years ago, we order our Sunnybrook 5th wheel in a designs change, un-seen ,  I never cared for the changes it had , They changed it again , But then the company when under from poor management I heard,  after 70+ years ....
So to make a long story longer .... I don't think I'm good to put a down payment on something that not even the company knows where there going with it ... What a real downer... there are some dealers that still have some , But there way over MSRP
Well you’re within your rights (and money) to worry about ‘change’ (actually most folks fear change - its just embedded in our DNA - lol), but I saw the anniversary edition in person, and seeing it in the flesh (versus pics) makes a dang good argument for change - JMO...Exterior color theme can always subjective, but having said that, I wouldn’t expect all of the Special edition items to find their way over to main production line...However, in my view the simulated concrete countertops were truly a sight to behold!!!... You might also try Tom’s Camperland in AZ, a high volume Dealer....

Good Luck, 3 tons
A 2020 delivery is too far out.  Deposit money would have to be in some kind of escrow account before I would even consider it.  And the camper would have to be what I ordered, not one off the production line with all the unknown design changes.
Granted, the new design changes would probably be improvements but design and layout are what drive my decision making process. 
It sounds like  risky business to me.
AKA: testdog