2002 EC 950S - rear corner sag
I have a 2002 EC 950S and on the passenger rear corner of the camper I notice that it sags down when on my truck about an inch from the opposite corner.  When I start to raise the camper up with the jacks I notice that it moves about an inch before it starts to raise the camper corner.  I have never had an issue with this while loading or unloading just seems strange that it would do this.  This is the side with the slide out and the corner where the Onan generator is installed which i know does weigh a lot.  

I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this before and if so how did you fix the issue?  I am thinking about installing some extra supports.  Also the camper in the rear corner almost touches my bed rail on the truck bed when it is on my truck, about 1/8th of an inch.  2004 Dodge ram Longbed.  

thanks Ryan
I would guess that the frame is compromised, cracked or broken.  Symptoms may also appear inside the camper near the middle or a little front or rear of the middle - depending and varying with the camper is on the truck or standing on it's jacks. 
I've witnessed this on both a 2005 Eagle Cap 1150 and a Big Foot 2006 model - thou the BF is a different type of construction.
You'll probably need to do some tear down to find where the frame is cracked.
AKA: testdog
[Image: attachment.php?aid=333]
Whatever became of this?
I have a 2010 1160 and the frame is collapsing right near the end of the truck bed. Looks like in adequate framing to me. They didn’t account for the amount of weight over hanging the bed which puts and extreme amount of torque on that portion of the frame.

Any suggestions on what others have done??
Also have two tie down brackets that have broke the tiny price of aluminum they are tied to. So sub par fro a 5k lbs camper...not impressed with “luxury campers” yet!
Whatever became of this?
I have a 2010 1160 and the frame is collapsing right near the end of the truck bed. Looks like in adequate framing to me. They didn’t account for the amount of weight over hanging the bed which puts and extreme amount of torque on that portion of the frame.

Any suggestions on what others have done??
Also have two tie down brackets that have broke the tiny price of aluminum they are tied to. So sub par fro a 5k lbs camper...not impressed with “luxury campers” yet!
I can’t offer a solution, but it does make one wonder about the level of actual engineering that might have occurred regarding unsupported weight upon the aluminum frame...It seems that an inspection of the frame is in order, but how best to proceed??

The exterior sidewalls of that vintage are made of one piece fiberglass sheets glued directly to the aluminum frame, but I’m not sure whether they could successfully be peeled back a bit for an inspection...For a more informed opinion you might check in with Gary Hubbard (former EC factory Sales Mgr) at Patriot RV Repair in Tangent, OR. about this issue...

Upon edit, I don’t believe that your 2002 vintage had the one piece F/G sidewalls, as I now recall that didn’t happen till about 2005...

Thanks for posting - Sorry to hear about your difficulties...

3 tons
I have not tried to do anything to repair this yet.  Everything is working properly was just bothering me that it was touching my bed rails.  I think i will add a foam pad in the truck bed to raise up the camper an extra inch while traveling.  

I did buy some superstrut to install but I have not had time to do this yet.