Should I buy this 2002 950?
We have been camper shopping, and really liked a 2004 we saw AND ARE CONSIDERING. bUT YESTERDAY WE RAN ACROSS A 2002 that was significantly less money. It seems to be a bit different, and now I see that it is actually built by a different company (Intermountain). Caveats? Any info appreciated!
The Eagle Cap brand was originated by Intermountain RV around the 2002 time frame.  Very little is known about their construction in 2002.  By 2005 they had an excellent reputation but ran into financial difficulties and declared bankruptcy.  Their manufacturing equipment was purchased by one of the Epp brothers who began again manufacturing the Eagle Cap brand in 2006.  The brand name (Eagle Cap) is currently owned by Chris Epp's brother and is manufactured in Yakima, WA.
AKA: testdog
[Image: attachment.php?aid=333]
Thanks, but we went ahead and spent more than we had planned on....a 2006 950. I sure would like to get an owners manual for it. Anyone know where I might find one?
No, no "owners manual" on file.  
I'm attaching the 2006 Brochure which lists many of the features available to that year and model camper.

Attached Files
.pdf   2006_Brochure.pdf (Size: 2.06 MB / Downloads: 228)
testdog is the normal user name for admin-rich - it lets me see the forum without the clutter of admin tools.
Thank you Rich!
Thanks Rich for attaching this brochure, glad to have it to download. I have a 2005 so this will help a lot. Mw Smile
Does your camper have a slide? We have a 2006 950 eagle cap, one of the, if not, last year they were made by Intermountain RV. I have the manual and most all the documents for the different things in it; furnace, frig., etc. Is there anything specific you're looking for or just the whole manual?

Should have checked the date of original post before I responded.
Here is a link to the camper manuals.
http://www.amlrv.com/contact/alp-owners-manuals/
Rich should make that a permanent link in documents, good link for a lot of folks.
Done!
AKA: testdog
[Image: attachment.php?aid=333]