Found a muffler for the Onan generator!
I saw this Onan muffler on a friends 2005 Lance which he bought used but new to him.  He demonstrated the generator (a typical propane 2400 or 2500 Camp Power Onan).  It was clearly quieter than the stock Onan and even quieter than the Onan add-on after market "resonator".  

I've heard the "resonator" add-on running on another different camper and it does drop the noise level by perhaps one db.
The Onan muffler drops the db by, my guess, 3 to 5 db.  It's much better than the stock exhaust system provided by truck camper manufacturers (which is basically none).

I took a picture of the muffler and tracked it down on the internet.
First picture is from the ground looking up at how the muffler is mounted.  There appears to be a custom steel mounting plate for attaching muffler and clamps to the generator underside.
You can find the Cummins Onan RV Generator Accessories here: http://www.advancedgeneratorservice.com/...sories.pdf

You'll have to slide under your generator to see the differences and how the muffler kit might install.  
And while you're there, take a few deep breaths, this thing appears to run about $400.00 for just the kit.

Click on any image to enlarge.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

AKA: testdog
[Image: attachment.php?aid=333]