Our new unit 2019 EC1165
Well we finally picked it up.  We took pocession of our new EC1165 on Wednesday and after an adventurous drive in a wind storm in NM we are heading home. A big difference going from a 42' 5th wheel to a truck camper, but very comfortable. We loaded it on the first try and it rode nicely on the back of our 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500hd.  Once we get home I'll replace the stock shocks with the Bilstein and get the Hellwig sway bar put on, but honestly the truck did fine without them. I think both will help in the wind though. We also have Torklift upper stableloads and Timbren bump stops instead of air bags and they work great. 
As far as the camper goes,  this is a nice unit.  Working with Tom's Camperland in Phoenix was GREAT.  They were the easiest group of people to work with ever. Everything we asked for was done and even the extra items were installed nicely. The unit is fully loaded with every option available and we installed a Dish Network playmaker and quick connect for the Bbq. I plan on removing the microwave and replacing with a micro/convection oven and adding a slide-in stovetop and removing the oven and making additional storage for the long trips. I think I'll also remove the frosted glass on the entry door and replace with something that is tinted and clear for more visibility. All in all, we are happy and ready to get back on the road and travel on.....
Congrats, we took the factory tour late last year and were a bit impressed with their build process, especially their use of Lamalux exterior siding... Thanks for posting!

3 tons