Slide out controller??
I have a 2009 EC 995 with a powergear slide motor... I’ve been told that there is a controller somewhere that determines when the slide is fully open or closed and shuts down the motor, but try as I might IF such a device exist, for the life of me I’ve not been able to find it...The rocker switch is mounted just inside the entry door. Any Ideas are much welcome, Thanks!
It would depend on which model. . .
From the Lippert website:

https://www.lci1.com/support-power-gear-...out-system

The one tech page looks like that particular system uses a limiter blocks - no switches!?
Do the motors have a torque limiter feature?
AKA: testdog
[Image: attachment.php?aid=333]
Thanks Rich, I removed all the surround trim from the slide, and very closely inspected all of the underpinnings (even with a camera probe) and the only electrical thing I could find was the two wire leads coming from the powergear motor going north and diving beneath the refer area platform, then presumably transiting east to west beneath the interior cabover step...The Happijac controller lives here but no other controllers...Thereafter, the wires dive into the basement then transit rearward to rise again to the switch just inside the entry door...There are no visible limit switches beneath the slide...From what I can tell, I don’t see this kind of arraignment on the Lippert website...