Step replacement
I just purchase a 2020 Eagle Cap 1200. Has anybody tried to install the Torklift Glow Steps on an 1165 or 1200 camper? My first step is about 19" off the ground.
Any luck on this?  We've just purchased a new 2020 1200 as well.  If staying more than 1 night, we have been unloading the camper from the truck so the step issue goes away.  However when on the truck that first step is a doozy.  Even with our adjustable height step below the factory steps, that first step is too much.  Thought about putting one of the fold down, Mor-Ryde or the like, steps in, but not sure that would be usable when the camper is off the truck.  In order to be usable on the truck it would then be too long to be usable when off the truck  Wondering what others have done.  Thanks.
2020 Eagle Cap 1200

Hello,
We just got back from snowbirding in our EC1165 and like you we also leave the camper on the truck when we change locations after a few days. I purchased this folding step from Harbor Freight for about 15 dollars with the coupon and it worked great. It folds up after use and we store it either in the camper belly or the truck. It felt very sturdy and it sure beats jumping off that last step.
We use this one (or similar) purchased at Camping World and I've seen them available at some Walmarts.  On Amazone for about $10 - $11

[Image: 71klRn2BJuL._AC_SL1500_.jpg]
And because I needed a taller step to reach the side stove vent on the current camper I bought this one - imported from Germany and over priced but does what I need.  No longer available on Amazon:
Hailo two step folding ladder
I traded in the problematic 2014 Lance for an 1150 Arctic Fox - wish EC made the 1150.
The rig looks similar to this - nothing exceeds factory weight limits.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=333]