Slide manual crank
i bought a 2002 eagle cap 1150 with a slide. It didn’t come with the hand crank for the slide Incase of motor failure. Where can I buy one? Thanks
You can probably find a hand crank at a good RV dealer with a supply store.  
The slide out mechanisms used in RV's, whether its a trailer, motorhome or truck camper, are pretty generic - not made by the RV company itself, but made by a third party that sells the mechanism to the RV manufacturer.
A local dealer should be able to identify the crank that it needs.
AKA: testdog
[Image: attachment.php?aid=333]

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)