Shower'Tub
We have a new to us 2014 Eagle Cap 1165, it has been in storage its whole life except for about 6 times. We love it ,only complaint is the shower. It is very small with a seat in the back. I am almost 70 and have a little balance problem.  I understand that the newer models do not have the seat part and are open all the way, there is not a dealer close that we can go to and compare. Can the newer model shower be retro fitted into an older model? Thanks for any help.
I spoke with Eagle Cap about this and they said there is something under the seat area that can not be moved. If I could I would get rid of it also.
I spoke with Eagle Cap about this and they said there is something under the seat area that can not be moved. If I could I would get rid of it also.
Mine has the water heater under the shower seat. I was thinking maybe a on demand gas water heater would be smaller. This would allow a larger standing area in shower. Hopefully we will be able to go to a dealer and talk to them in a few more weeks. we have been using the 1165 full time since July and have not been able to go any where. Thanks for the reply if I hear any thing I will let you know.