Happijac 4800 motor?

I am hoping that someone might be able to help with this question. I've tried called "Happijac " (Lippert Components), Adventurer and several dealerships. 
We have a 2019 EC1165 with the Happijac 4800 system that raises and lowers the landing legs. In the two years of ownership we've had to replace EVERY landing gear motor head. Not all at the same time though. Hand cranking is a bi... and it seems to happen when we are in remote areas.
To raise the camper we push the button for ALL down and raise the camper enough to get the truck out from underneath then lower the camper to almost the ground.  To raise the camper to get the truck back on we raise the entire unit at once enough to get the truck under it.  Are we doing something wrong? We were hoping the motors would last longer than a season and by the way they are not cheap! Thank you...
I don't know if you're doing anything "wrong" per se, but I suspect that raising the camper with all four at once is too much demand on the batteries.  
I know that the batteries will do it, but can they really deliver enough current to easily run each motor?
Motors that are starved of current can be damaged. 

One of the early Happijac manuals stated that the camper should be raised and lowered using only two jacks at a time - two on one side then alternating with two on the other side of the camper.

In fact, I saw Bob Mehrer (RIP - former owner of the Snowriver camper factory) use that technique at a Natcoa camper rally circa 2006.
I've followed that method ever since.
I traded in the problematic 2014 Lance for an 1150 Arctic Fox - wish EC made the 1150.
The rig looks similar to this - nothing exceeds factory weight limits.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=333]
Raise the front jacks only then the rear ones.
Always keep the front higher than the rears